By Martin Fretwell
Back in 2016, I read a report that said US companies pay out around $300bn dollars in stress-related costs. And that’s JUST STRESS! With that came a belief that HR has the power to impact more people’s lives for the better than any other function and is most likely the best answer to solving this stress problem. It’s what started me on a journey of using my event creation skills to help HR folks serve themselves better in order to lead better.
HR Voice Summit
3-Day Online Event | May 19 - 21, 2020
The HR Voice summit is designed differently. Instead of covering textbook topics like The Future of Work, we've focused on sharing stories of real HR leaders and how they've filled their own cup first, found their voice, got their seat at the table, and had a massive impact.
- It's a charity summit! It's completely free to attend during the 3-day event. That said, if you choose to purchase an all-access pass, all profits will go to the COVID-19 response fund.
- Consume sessions on-demand, whilst cooking, answering emails, or going for a walk.
- I have a gift for you. If you sign up for this event you will be entered into a drawing. The winner of this draw will receive an ALL ACCESS PASS with lifetime access to the content + bonuses and I will even contribute $100 of my own money to the charity in your name.
So – to recap. 18+ hours of CHRO-level content, free access for over 72 hours, and any purchases go to charity? Seriously? As a sneak preview, I invite you to listen to the best bits of my pre-summit interview with our keynote speaker Tracie Sponenberg, Chief People Officer for The Granite Group.
Tracie answers these questions:
- What’s been the biggest challenge stepping into the c-suite?
- What challenges are future HR leaders likely to face?
- What characteristics should an HR leader develop?
- What does having a “voice” mean to you?
- How can HR step into leadership even more?
- What does modern HR have to offer the employee?
- Why have you chosen to take to the camera?
- Is it scary to show that level of vulnerability?
- What’s the one thing that helped you take that big step?
- Is it important to put yourself first?
Thank you, and I hope you’ll join us!