Online Course: Cultivating Equitable Compensation
WorkVision Consulting's 4-week Cultivating Equitable Compensation course begins on Monday, Oct. 4, 2021.
About the Course
Cultivating Equitable Compensation is a fully accessible course with transcripts, closed captions, audio, video, and pdfs that are screen reader compatible.
- Learn how to complete a pay equity audit from start to finish
- 4-weeks of material: 100% online, self-paced, and optional live sessions
- Designed for HR, payroll, and diversity, equity, & inclusion professionals
- Use your company as an example in sample exercises
- Receive a certificate of completion (no time limit)
Students will have access to real-time feedback through email and optional live Q&A sessions with the course instructor. This course also provides the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals.
Use Discount Code: WVCBDAY
The course is priced at $699 per person. You can receive a 10% discount for courses purchased Wed (9/15) - Thurs (9/16) using the code WVCBDAY.
This is a limited offer in celebration of WorkVision Consulting's 1 year anniversary. To view full details and register, visit the course page: Cultivating Equitable Compensation.
About the Instructor
Jocelyn Thompson, SPHR (she/her) is the Founder & CEO of WorkVision Consulting, a boutique Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) Consulting firm. WorkVision Consulting creates strategic DE&I plans, provides training and implementation, and assesses compensation equity.