Future Workforce Conference, February 2022
The Future Workforce Conference is returning this February 16-18, 2022! Learn how senior-level HR executives from Fortune brands to mid-size organizations are redefining culture, adapting talent acquisition and retention strategies, and leveraging data and technology to empower their distributed teams.
Welcoming speakers from Nasdaq, JPMorganChase, Nestlé, The Granite Group, AIHR, & more—this three-day educational event offers exciting networking opportunities and group engagement through their interactive virtual event platform. Learn and network with like-minded professionals this February and leave with fresh insights that will inspire innovation at your own organization.
Key Topics include:
- Case Study: Strengthening Organizational Culture in a Hybrid/Remote Work Environment
- Building Strong Remote Leaders in a Distributed Workforce
- The Future Isn’t High Tech, It’s High Touch!
- Leading Talent Acquisition Through Turbulent Times – Doubling Down on Human
- The Role of Analytics and Data Literacy in the Future of Work
- The Evolving Role of an HR Professional
- Digitalization Makes Us The Most Human Employers Ever
- Panel: The Future of Work Is Data-Driven
- View the full agenda
- Check out the speaker lineup
Attendee key takeaways:
- Build and execute a workplace strategy for the changing workforce.
- Enable new skills and workplace experiences by leveraging human-machine collaboration.
- Establish a strong remote workforce culture through diversity, community, and employee benefits.
- Drive digital transformation within your workforce by integrating new processes, strategies, and technologies.
- Leverage people analytics to impact talent acquisition and retention.
Early bird tickets are available now! Group discounts are offered for groups of three or more. A virtual conference pass will grant you access to all sessions and live Q&A happening February 16-18, on-demand access to recorded sessions after the event is over, speaker slide decks, networking sessions, giveaways, and more.