Welcome to HR for HR!
HR for HR is a free community primarily comprised of U.S./Canada-based People professionals (across all roles!) and those advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. As of March 2020, the community is open to all People professionals regardless of location because it’s more important than ever to share resources and support each other.
People pros are leaning in to lead their people through an unprecedented time: a pandemic, a civil rights movement against systemic racism and injustice—a movement within the HR profession itself—a newly remote workforce, deciding whether to return to the office, remote employee onboarding, a slew of legislative updates, as well as the impact of concurrent stressors on employee mental health.
There's also an HR-specific jobs board to post your open role or resume. We hope you'll join us, and find your strength in community.
- HONOR—the viewpoints of others, whether we agree with them or not.
- ENGAGE—in healthy discussions.
- LEARN—from others and give back when we feel comfortable sharing.
- MENTOR—share our expertise to help each other grow professionally.
- HARNESS—the power of the community to improve our own cultures and organizations.
- NOT HARASS—or engage in any form of sexual, gender, or other forms of identity discrimination.
- NOT SOLICIT—in the form of sales prospecting.
Members are lightly vetted via LinkedIn before gaining access to ensure the community will not be overrun with sales pitches and clutter. And, you have the option to join using a personal email address, so you won't lose access to your community when you're between jobs.
Upon submitting your application, please watch for an account activation email within 1-2 business days. If you don't see it, please check your spam or email [email protected]